Monday 11 May 2015

An Unwanted Visitor

I was watching Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 for the first time tonight. It was a monumental occasion. I have been waiting to watch this film for at least 5 years and here it was.
Tissues? Ready. Tears? Brimming.

And then it arrived. A wasp - not just any wasp, though. I kid you not when I tell you that this wasp was a Demon Wasp. Not only because of it's very existence (WHY WAS THERE A WASP IN MY ROOM WHEN IT'S 11PM?? WHY WAS THIS WASP NOT IN BED?? Tempted to call it's parents...), but it just wouldn't die.

My friend and I tried everything: from throwing things at it from afar (whilst we cowered behind the door, of course) to spraying it with hairspray (tip: don't do this. An angry wasp is not ideal).

But, alas, the wasp has won the battle. I am in my friend's bed for the night and the wasp has won this turf war, sigh.

No, I'm not a drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment