Saturday 14 December 2013

The Friends' Relationship Advice Complex

Bridget Jones was so on point when she said 'Friends,, they spend most of your life trying to get you together with someone and once you finally get a boyfriend they say you should dump him'. So so true (Bazz, this is aimed at you!)
Bazz is the bestest chick in the world but she thinks I should dump Humbug because she's not sure he's that into me. Now this is just adding to my previous doubts and now the Jealousy Queen is back on the throne..!!!
Oh, what a dilemma! And hum is coming round tonight so I don't know how to act around him. What Bazz said can be supported: we don't really talk at school, sometimes our conversations are kinda bland and he doesn't always reply to my texts within a few hours... Hmmmm tis a dilemma. Does he fancy his girl besties like Bazz thinks? Or am I being completely neurotic as per?
I'm hoping it's the latter.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment