Thursday 19 December 2013

Feeling Blue...

...And not Tiffany Blue, either. I'm feeling so mehmehmehmeh.
I know I said I wouldn't blog about Funny Guy anymore and I'm not going to, but for you to understand the context of my Blue Mood you need to know that Funny Guy has ended things with me. The result was naturally that I spent Monday and Tuesday watching Easy A and other amazing films whilst crying on my enormous Pug toy and eating my feelings in chocolate.
But that's not all.

Bridget Jones said that when one part of your life is going well then another turns to shit. But everything has turned to shit!
1. Humbug. We still find him incredibly cute, charming and hot BUT our conversations are a bit... Well, we have very little in common and sometimes I just have no idea what he sees in me. Is he only with me because I'm there? I saw him joking around with this girl who is basically me, but she's a lot more confident and loud - so she's like a better version of me. And she's prettier and funnier and cooler. And he sits next to her in class and they get on so well. But she's out of his league so I think he's just slumming it with me!! I'm probably being silly, but I am worried at how little we have to say to each other sometimes. And now he's buggered off to bloody Egypt. OMG and yesterday was our Goodbye and he walked me to the bus stop, it was very cute. But. How to put this? I was expecting him to snog the bejeesus out of me, and all I got was a peck! So this poses the question: is he actually into me or is he just with me because I'm his Kissing Doll and he would actually prefer to go out with the un-neurotic PFC (pretty, funny, cool) girl?

2. Funny Guy. As aforementioned, he no longer wants us to talk all the time and now he's ignoring my messages...

3. My phone has been stolen, like the gal in Taken! Except that I'm no Liam Neeson so I can't track it down. I don't care about the phone - it's Funny Guy's messages that I'm grieving over. Now I'm never going to talk to him again and I have nothing to remember him by!! Maybe it's for the best?

4. I'm soooooooo full! Just went to the carvery with my friends and they were judging me because I couldn't finish my meat so I (confessions) secretly emptied my meat into the gravy pot...

Think that's the Low-Down of what's up rubberduck.
Planning to get 'wahsted' and drown my sorrows. Oh, yes, and on Saturday there's a party which Funny Guy and his girl best friend (who convinced him to end things with me) will be attending. Torn between acting like a drunken moron or acting like a sassy fox who is sober and in control. We shall have to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment