Saturday 7 September 2013

Goodbye for now

This used to be a dating blog about my life as a Teenage Spinster and my potential suitors. Then some horrible boys made me cynical and it became a bit bitchy and mean.
So I think I will take a break from the blog, it hurt someone I really like and nothing is worth that.

Also, I know that girls from my school have found the URL and my Posh Boys friends also know it.
So I'm going to need to change the URL I guess...
But I need a break for a while. Besides, all you'll be missing is me pining over Funny Guy and how I cocked up our friendship by making him agree to date me AND THEN slagging him off on here because I didn't want to feel clingy.

So, goodbye for now, chums.
Hopefully my next post will be happier,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment