Thursday 15 August 2013

Three Letter Rule

Hello, chums!
Long time, no speak, I am aware. However, I was cramming for my driving theory (I somehow passed!) and then I went on holiday to sunny California for 2 weeks! It was amazing and such fun, particularly Hollywood and the Warner Bros film set. 

But I've missed writing my little anecdotes. And I do have an anecdote and it is something to cross off my 18-Bucket List (my list of things to do before I turn 18): I was chatted up in a bookshop.
The boy in question was a fairly timid, cute Asian boy. I think he was around my age (not entirely sure, I spent most of the incident looking at the ground and wishing I had laser vision to make me a hole so I could crawl into it and avoid the embarassment of what I was enduring).
So, basically: I was in the bookshop in California,minding my own business. Then SUDDENLY I was approached by the aforementioned male. He was all like "I think I've seen your face before. Were you at the Farmers' Market?". I affirmed that I had been. Then he told me that he knew he would never see me again so he needed to tell me...
And then he trailed off and started a new conversation.
He asked where I was from and what I was up to and once I realised that he wasn't a bad guy from Taken I started to ease up and the conversation was starting to flow.
It was a cringey conversation though. He said that the fact I come from England was "just beautiful" and he ended our little talk by saying he was "very attracted" to me.

Mark me down as dubious about the boys I attract...

Anyways, the point of this post is for me to share with you my Three Letter Rule.
I have found, from my (albeit limited) experience with members of the opposite sex, that boys with 3 letters in their name are generally Knobheads.
For instance: Cas, Tom, Ben, Dan, Jon.

And now my friends are trying to set me up with a Ben. 
I vote no.
And then my other friend, who I absolutely adore, is trying to set me up with a 22-year-old.
Guys, I'm happy being a bachelorette :')
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment