Monday 19 August 2013

The Problem with Overthinking

I'm an over thinker. When Funny Guy told me he liked me I was super super super happy. It was the first time in a LONG time that I listened to the happy songs by Taylor Swift. I've finally found a guy who is: funny, intelligent, lovely and hot as a fox.
 And most of my friends were happy too (some of them didn't seem very enthused and made me think that I was overreacting to Funny Guy's date proposal).
I just get too excited about small things like dates with boys I like.
And I think I'm more excited than Funny Guy. He seems so casual about it.
And now the beautiful friendship I had with Funny Guy is totally different: we used to send billions of texts to each other and it wouldn't be clingy because we were just friends. Now we're something more than that and I'm worried that he will think I'm too clingy just because I'm excited about a date with a cool kid.
But I have a plan to prove my coolness to this man.
We will (try to) pretend that this date is not a big deal at all.
Sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment