Monday 3 June 2013

Aloha, Amigos!
I have no news to report about the members of the opposite sex, except that
A. I've been talking to Funny Guy who, incidentally, does NOT have a girlfriend and has not had one since last October :O
B. I really like my male friends (the Posh Boys as I lovingly call them) and they have assured me that Curly Haired Guy's new girlfriend (the young blonde bimbo) is "boring, and sleeps around a lot". Woohoo!

Last time I wrote I promised that I would find a Gent who fits my criteria but, so far, I have not found one! But I'm not disheartened and I'm not too eager to find Mr Right at the moment - I just want to avoid falling for Mr. Liar, Mr. Cheater, Mr. Manwhore, Mr. Arrogant Arse and Mr. Selfish Sod.
So, at present, the love of my life is my debit card, who is always there when I need him. And he and I made some beautiful children today; tons of skirts and tops and dungarees from Topshop, Zara, H&M and more!
You could say I'm a bit of a shopaholic, but me and my Debit Card are just a summer fling. And the clothes are super-cute.
Tomorrow I have to start revising for my Driving Theory which I should have taken aaaaages ago. The book is so heavy that I am sure it weighs more than Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell put together. And there's just so much to learn! Argh. All I want to do is finish Wuthering Heights and be in love with Heathcliffe. Harrumph.
I had a driving lesson a couple of days ago and I had the Hangover from Hell (I was well and truly In Andover***, as I call being hungover) and felt so tired when I woke up. I idiotically thought that a Red Bull would help. Big mistake. The taste was so repulsive that I felt sick, and genuinely thought I was going to throw up on the way to the car. But, during the course of the TWO HOUR LESSON I somehow did not fall asleep at the wheel and crash, and managed to avoid throwing up in the brand-new car. I did almost hit the pavement and he had to take the wheel. But that was just a minor incident....
Well, chums, I must go to befordshire because I am awfully tired from shopping for almost 6 HOURS today in London. My feet are still not talking to me because of all of that walking...
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

*** P.S. This is The Drinking Code
Sober = Sober Cobra
Tipsy = Tipsy Gypsy
Drunk = Drunk Skunk
Hungover = In Andover


No comments:

Post a Comment