Friday 29 March 2013

A Hearty Farewell to Curly Haired Guy

For once in my life, a relationship (or, to be more exact, a pre-relationship) has ended and IT WAS NOT MY FAULT.
Curly Haired Guy texted me from Spain to tell me that he urgently needed me to call him (which naturally I did not do because I am not a gazillionaire). He then texted me instead.
Now, I was naively expecting a text saying that he really liked me, or something along those lines, so you can imagine my surprise when I opened a text telling me that he he's been thinking and he doesn't think it's a good idea for us to see each other anymore (the irony that we never dated haha) and thinks we should just be friends. His reason is what pisses me off. He said that my committment issues made him scared that he'd get too attached to me and then I'd break up with him and he didn't know if he could take that.
I felt awful.
For once in my life I came close to grovelling. I sent him a text saying I don't care about my committment issues and I still think we should try to work things out between us on a date.
THEN. Oh my, I'm too bloody angry to even type.
Deep breaths.
Then. I got to school and told one of my friends about what had happened and how bad I felt (I had woken up at 4.20am and read the text and hadn't been able to get back to sleep!!). She told me that what Curlly Haired Guy has said was Utter Bullshit because he snogged (or "made out with" if you're not British!) a girl last weekend.
I was OUTRAGED that he had made me feel so awful!!!!
I sent him another text to contradict my grovelling one, saying "actually, on second thoughts, you are definitely NOT my type since I no longer date knobheads, so "just friends" suits me perfectly cheers :D"
He came back with the Standard Response - that she came on to him and he backed away etc...
But then he came up with a whole other list of excuses for us not to date:
1. His wont of desire to be in a relationship.
2. His massive workload
3. The way that the kiss with the girl "made him realise he didn't like me" (his words)

So I just thought: Fuck it. We ended things "just friends" but as you can imagine I would rather lick Nick Clegg's feet than talk to him ever again.
And as for these lips, they are taking a break from kissing,  because they always seem to kiss manwhores (Dan From Holiday, Shy Guy, Tree and now CHG the Biggest Manwhore in History).
I'm going to play hard-to-get. Oooh and I'm dying my hair back to brunette - these blonde highlights have brought me little luck in the Love Game whereas when I was brunette I had a deep and loving friendship with an amazing Knight who was not a manwhore. Coincidence? I think not! Blondes may have more fun, but brunettes don't fall for manwhores.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment