Saturday 12 January 2013

Very Bad Start to the Year

Oh Jesus Christ.
This year has had a bad start, to say the least.
So, first of all, I had the date with Nice Guy which went tits up when I realised we had nothing in common, he couldn't make me laugh, he's too shy and he's just not my type. Then, to make matters worse, my mother says that I should invite him to my prom "even if you don't like him". I mean, how sad/pathetic would that be...!!? In this case, my mother is undoubtedly wrong - one should not date a boy if one feels nothing towards them.
Reason Number Two that I've cocked up this year within 2 weeks: I texted Knight the Knob. Surprisingly, he actually replied.
Me:
Hey, long time no speak :')
Just wanted to appologise for getting all serious with you last year and being a numpty. I'm now in ze Dating World and s'all good in the hood :D Maybs we'll be chums in the distant future :) xx

To which he replied:
Hey man how tings?
Ah the spinster is getting out there haha
yeah that would be nice :) xx

Now, to the untrained eye, this may appear to be a good stepping stone to us being friends again. But I, and those of you who have been reading this blog for donkeys years, will know that this sly bugger texts me back once or twice and then stops.
But enough about him. This year, 2013, was meant to be a Knight-free year. I was going to become the Mayoress of the Dating World and find a proper Gentleman to whisk me away.
Argh. I hate cocking-up things. I just hope he knows that I just want to be friends and not interfere with his girlfriend.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment