Thursday 3 January 2013

To Date or Not To Date

If I was rich and weird enough, I would have a therapist.
I'm not sure why but I just freeeeaaaakkk out at the idea of meeting up with a boy. Just me and him. No-one else.
My heart's thudding just thinking about it!
But, the thing is, that unless I go out there and take the Dating World by the balls then my Teenage Spinsterdom will become permanent.
Decisions decisions.
In case you're wondering what this is in reference to, Nice Guy asked me if I want to meet up with him. It is times like this that we hate me, Grammar Gal. I am an actual knobhead.
I should meet up with him, really. He's sweet and nice. My usual type? Not necessarily. But that's not really relevant.
Oh dear. Well, one thing's for certain: hiding my phone and avoiding the problem is not the solution.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment