Monday 31 December 2012

New Years Resolutions for 2013

I've just been reading my new years' resolutions from last year and have realised that I fulfilled none of these:
- I did not become a vegetarian every Wednesday
- I didn't Feng Shui my desk
- BUT I DID LEARN TO COOK PASTA SO WOOOOO
- I didn't buy a fitness DVD because I'm a lazy-arse who got depressed looking at the toned woman on the front cover
- I didn't volunteer at a soup kitchen but I tried! There were just no vacancies :(
- I did take up painting...for a day...but I got frustrated when the ideas in my head didn't come out in the pictures and people thought the car I painted was a pebble...

SO, I'm setting myself some new resolutions...
1. Go to the gym at least once a fortnight. 
2. For every 2 chocolates eaten I must eat 1 piece of fruit
3. Stop turning boys down when I haven't tried dating them yet (a.k.a. Nice Guy)
4. Learn Gangnam Style. It needs to be done.
5. Read a book a month

Right, think that's about it. Naturally there are a billion other things I should really do but... they're just unrealistic (i.e. learn to flirt without laughing, learn to drink Vodka without passing out...)

Keep you posted and Happy New Years Eve!!
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment