Saturday 5 January 2013

Guess who's dating...

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Nice Guy.
Reasons this is a good thing:
1. He's nice.
2. He's friendly
3. My parents would LOVE him. Literally: he's polite and he's a West Ham fan
4. He's around my age (we're both driving)
5. He's a gent.

And it is these reasons that I'm going to focus on. Not the little things that are niggling me - like...am I attracted to him? Do we have a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g in common? (he's a Christian and he likes football - again, my parents would love him).

But lets put them niggling niggles to the back of the mind and focus on the present - I have a date with a cute guy.
I just had a caffeine tablet and I'm freaking out that I'm going to implode. My tummy hurts. What if it's my liver? What if my liver just dissolved?!
Keep you posted when I'm calmer and not...shaking,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment