Monday 10 December 2012

Torture

This is nobody's fault. It's just one of those ways that Life acts like a bitch.
The boy with whom I have a slight crush on (Z) got with my friend, who usually gives me advice for how to "get in there". She was drunk and she says she felt guilty afterwards but, hey, they're both single and I never kissed Z anyway.
It just reminds me of when Loverat fancied my Canadian friend on holiday and I felt like a complete numpty. With both the Canadian friend and my other friend I cannot help but feel that they are waaaay cooler than me; these girls would never make knobs out of themselves in front of member of the other sex.
And then I went to the theatre tonight with the friend. Don't get me wrong I love her - she's awesome. But the big green monster was lurking nearby whenever I thought of her and Z. Thankfully at the end of the night she told me the full story so now I'm not jealous or anything just...
Numb?
I've been talking to the Guys from Saturday's party and they're both lovely - but I'd want them as friends (although I may try dating the one who said he didn't kiss me because he didn't want to take advantage of a drunk girl and he respected me too much, or something like that...), whereas I actually had a little crush on Z:  we had a bit of bant and it was really nice :')

Oh well, c'est la vie :)
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment