Thursday 6 December 2012

Driving Miss Daisy



Today I had my first driving lesson. 
It was a nerve-wracking experience which started off badly: he rang the doorbell whilst I was running around in my knickers, trying to find my most sensible pair of black jeans. Then I couldn't find my provisional license, so i left my instructor waiting in the car for another 5-10 minutes. Nonetheless he was lovely.
His first impression of me, however, was not so great. He had to explain reference points 6 times to me and then thought I was so dumb that he actually opened his door to show me what the curb is.
I also managed to say "Oh, shit!" a good 10 times in the space of half an hour, and managed to nearly bash into 2 cars and stalled 5 times, as well as signalling the wrong way when turning.
So I'm thinking I'm going to be a fantastic driver.

So that’s that. As for the boy situation...it’s stalling as much as I was today. I now face the dilemma of getting with a boy at my friend’s party on Saturday and therefore getting back at Z (they go to his school) or abstaining from this, and just making friends. And, for once, I’m going with option two.
Keep you posted when the Slutty Alter Ego makes the choice for me...
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment