Friday 30 November 2012

The Z Flaw

Hello chums,
In the end Z didn't show up at the bus stop because he's been getting an earlier bus but I think it's for the best!
See, at present moment, I don't like him. It's not just that I don't fancy him, I genuinely am not too keen on him as a person at this moment in time.
Though I wouldn't call myself fussy, I do have a list of Flaws that I cannot stand in a boy:
1. If he's a wimp.
2. If he's self-obsessed/vain.
3. If he doesn't listen.
4. If he listens to screamo music.
5. If he has The Z Flaw.

The Z Flaw is, funnily enough, Z's major flaw: shallowness. He only goes for thin, pretty/"fitt" and "not serious" girls, and believes that good girls are "frigid" and "boring".
And so, alas, I cannot be fucked to continue trying to be friends with Z.
There's more to a girl than whether she'll have sex with you and if a guy cannot see that then he can just join the line of Knobheads that I know.

This line has grown so long that I've decided to take my mother's advice and just leave boys alone for a while...

Keep you posted when that fails,
Grammar Gal

P.S. Today the lads at my corner shop (a.k.a. my Red Bull dealers) asked me what my plans were for the weekend and when I said "working" they assumed I had a job. So I lied and said I have an interview at "a little bookshop in West Wickham". There are no bookshops in West Wickham. I am a terrible liar but I must keep this up now....
How do I get myself into these situations?!

No comments:

Post a Comment