Sunday 4 November 2012

No more alcohol

I'm going on an alcohol-strike.
Last night I had so much Vodka that I
1. Lay down in the middle of the road and looked at the stars
2. Was violently sick
3. Passed out in my bed at my own house
4. Started crying for no real reason

So, yeah, I need a break from alcohol because if we review the times I've been drunk...
Incident one: French exchange. Told Knight I loved him and he didn't say it back.
Incident Two: Durham with my sister. I couldn't remember how to talk
Incident Three:Cruise. I got off with a random 18-yr-old and then cried when he got off with someone else...
Incident Four: I got off with a random boy in Durham whose surname I didn't even know. Then I started crying because I didn't know him and I'm not that kind of girl - I prefer dating a guy before kissing him.
Incident Five: Haloween party where I got off with a popular boy from my school and then, 2 days later, he got off with someone else. Not a long-lasting romance...
Incident Six Sick at my own party and could not speak...

Oh but other than the sickness last night was fun and today was great. I had a lie-in and then watched my favourite film, Tiffany's and then we went and saw The Jersey Boys in Soho. Soho is my all-time favourite place in London so that put me in a good mood!
Knight didn't say happy birthday to me but can I really be surprised? He's moved on.
And so have/will I
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment