Sunday 25 November 2012

Last night Z cringe

Hello chums,
Last night I went to the gathering of one of my new school-friends.
My evening didn't get off to a good start: I had forgotten to wash my hair and only realised 15 minutes before I had to leave so I tried straightening the grease out, but to no avail. I had to Dry-Shampoo it.
The Dry-Shampooing was going well, until I hit The Dry-Shampoo Wall where I had put too much in and my hair was sticky and if I picked up a strand of hair it stayed levitated...
Other than my hair mishap the night was amazing!
There were just a few of us and we played Ring of Fire, Get of The Bus, and Spoons (All drinking games) and, through abstaining from straight vodka I had an amazing time and got sufficiently drunk on Vodka + Coke but not enough to be sick as a brick :')
I talked to Z, too.
I'm cringing.

This was the most memorable part of our conversation:
Me: Don't fall asleep at 9 tonight, jah?
Him: It's already past 9 so if I manage that I'd be really impressed ;)
Me: Oh, it's cool, you can borrow my tardis
Him: Only if you come inside with me
Me: Of course I will jeez. Hey, is that a euphemism?

MY GOD WHY WOULD I SAY THAT. I BLAME THE VODKA AND ARGHHH.
IT GETS WORSE
Him: Hahaha no I've never been in one before, you need to teach me.

I know. I'm still cringing now.
And I also told him, later on: "you're so cocky that you're practically a phallus" and then had to explain that a phallus is a dick :')
Oh dear.

Keep posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment