Friday 23 November 2012

Game On

We appear to have a slight situation.
Once again I have the teensiest crush on a Player who is rumoured to be a loverat.
There is no way that I can "get" him through being honest about how I feel because, as previously discovered, telling guys how you feel
A. Turns them off (Knight)
B. Intimidates them (Prince - although I only asked him out I was so forward that he never replied...)

Therefore the gloves are coming off.
It's been a while since I've played the field in this way - you forget about all the 'dos and donts'.
DO:
- Look your best whenever you see him
- Go out and take pictures of your outing
- Tell him when you're going out
- Flirt (this has always been tricky for me)

DON'T:
- Drunk text him
- Text him back straightaway
- Call him to "see how he is"
- Appear too desperate with the flirting thing/appear too eager in general.

And it is with these rules that I'm going to treat Z.
Yes, I'm afraid I'm now on the Z-waggon because it's nice to like someone even if they're out of your league.
I was going to play it casual with Z and stay fiends and see if he made a move (Actually, let's keep this as Plan B) but tonight, at a girly night in with some new school friends, I found out that he is a Player.
I say this because he plays a game.
He takes each drunken girl he's with to "go look at the park" or "go see the pond" and then kisses them.
This was brand new information for me; I didn't know he had a formula and strategy. I didn't know he got with so many girls (and I also didn't know that he's a "good" kisser - quite a contrast to Tree apparently!) So now I'm going back to my strategies, because if I don't then he shall either
1. Friend-zone me forever
2. Forget me
3. Love me and Leave me like many girls before me.

Let the games begin...

2 comments:

  1. Tell him you're not going to have sex with him. Always drives them crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, but this boy's such a knobhead that I've given up!

    ReplyDelete