Friday 19 October 2012

Serial Dater

Ignore my previous post.
I am no longer feeling glum because I have a Plan.
Oh yes. Brace yourself.

My Plan Of Action is to become a Serial Dater. I am going to meet up with all of the boys who I have met/liked in the last month (Prince' ball lads, boys from the bus, old friend I bumped into yesterday perhaps and maybe even the Cutie) and I'm going to see what the date feels like.
I feel like I need t get out there.
Oh, there is a reason for this new attitude: The Tosser/Shithead Knob has a picture of him and his girlfriend looking all cute on Facebook.
JUST WHEN HE WAS OUT OF THE PICTURE
Fucking hate him.
So off I go onto the market.
There are no flaws to this plan because if one rejects me then I move onto another one.
Hell to the yeah!
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

P.S. the list of potentials:
- Z
- 3 boys from Prince's
- 2 boys from bus
- Boy friend I saw yesterday
- Adam
- Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment