Wednesday 31 October 2012

No pressure but...

...Tonight is the night of the exclusive Halloween party which I was surprisingly invited to.
It's a chance to meet people I have n-e-v-e-r spoken to before.
And, not trying to be dramatic, but I know I will cock this up because
A. My dress is too long; all the girls are probably going to wear short black bodycons and stick on a hat and say they're a witch. I'm wearing a backless red dress which comes down to the MIDDLE OF MY THIGH - a.k.a. too long
B. I will feel nervous and get drunk. When I get drunk I talk too much and offend people - usually boys (i.e. criticising their outfits, their hairstyles...).
C. Another side-effect of my getting drunk is my Slutty Alter-Ego. I wish she would just leave me alone but, hey, every time I get properly drunk I do stupid things (*cough* Loverat/Shy Guy *cough*)
D. I cannot put make-up on myself - so my face will be patchy + orange and my eyes will have very little eyeliner on them (I'm ridicuously unskilled in that area).
E. I will cock up any attempt to talk to a member of the opposite sex. Especially if the Slutty Alter-ego comes out again...
F. I get over-emotional once I've hit the Vodka Wall (everyone has one - it's the limit of vodka you can have before going crazy!).

So that just about sums up my main concerns.
Wish me luck,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment