Saturday 6 October 2012

Newest Plan Yet

Ultimately I just want to be as happy as Larry. And I've been finding this difficult with the knowledge that I knew and could not have a boy who was pure perfection. But now that's OK because, as I've said before, I've gotten over Knight and I accept we have both moved on and it just wasn't meant to be.

Z is never going to happen. I know I know - people keep telling me to "go for it" and that he isn't out of my league, but there's no real spark and he is definitely not into me in that way so let's leave him be and focus on being his friend (if that's possible!).
The Cutie is...cute but that's all. I don't know what he's like and I don't particularly fancy him.
The Bus Boys I met the other day were nice but I have nothing in common with either of them.
Prince is too shy and introverted - I prefer loud people.
There are the 3 boys from Prince's Ball but... they weren't anything special.

I'm done with ogling after guys who I have nothing in common with/no intention of asking out. From now on, here's my Newest Plan: I'm not going to be as desperate. If the right guy comes along before I go to uni then that's great. If not...then I'll have to wait.
It's time for me to accept that my Bucket List of finding the Perfect Boyfriend or at least having The Perfect Kiss will not be fulfilled before my 17th birthday (which is in less than a month's time).

Now that I've decided that I'm going to stay single until I find someone new that resembles Mr Right, I'm already feeling mellow as a marshmallow. I need to stop listening to cutesy-couple songs by Taylor Swift, Whitney Houston and every other female artist on my iPod. As of tomorrow I'm going to stop this silly quest for my new Royalty [I've already liked a Duke, a Knight and a Prince...] and will wait for someone that I really like to come along.
And this time I won't cock it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment