Saturday 29 September 2012

Simple as this

Yesterday I was paid £30 to stare at a wall for 4 hours (as an overseer for the entrance exams to the Convent - a.k.a. my Grammar School).
This gave me a lot of time to think about me and Knight and I've made some important decisions.
If he wants me back as a friend then it's going to take more  than a drunken text message.
If I reply to him (I'm still considering not replying) then I need to let him know that he won't be forgiven easily.
Let's not forget that it took SIX rebounds to get over Knight - and now he wants to be friends...

So I think it would probably be healthier for me to turn my attentions to Z. Sure, I want to be best friends with Knight but I can't just forgive him. Or maybe I can. I'm a forgiving type of person after all. But I don't want to be a doormat - he can't just walk all over me.
Regardless, I think it's wiser if I try my hardest to not fancy Knight and, instead, to feel platonic love towards him. After all, he does have a girlfriend.
And Z is really cute - he's funny, good-looking, replies to my messages and it's not complicated!

Keep you posted on how I will cock this up,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment