Thursday 27 September 2012

Just...there are no words

It seems that when one part of your life is going great another inevitably goes tits-up. With me, however, most days everything is just tits-up [no euphemism intended!]


Alas, no. Instead, the numpty didn't get the bus today so he still has the umbrella and I don't have a date!
Then, whilst mourning this on the bus, I realised I have a message from Knight the Knob on my phone.
He did apologise for being...well...a knob. However, I am a historian and every good historian knows that you need to analyse your sources for their reliability: it was sent late at night meaning that he was probably drunk, so everything he said means very little.
Nonetheless, I do need to reply to his message but what does one say when the boy you've spent bloody ages getting over, suddenly wants to make up? And he still has a girlfriend so it would be a 'Just Friends' scenario, but can I do 'Just Friends' with my ex-Knight-in-Abercrombie-and-Fitch??
Who knows??

OH! AAAAND Beaver and his girlfriend (the blonde curvy one that we are insanely jealous of) broke up. My faith in relationships and true love has now been diminished into nothing.

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment