Wednesday 11 July 2012

Guess who's back...

Well technically I got back yesterday but I spent the remainder of the day sleeping and playing board games (because that's what the cool kids do). Well I shall spend today writing up about my NYC experiences and then I have to go to the library to get out some books I need to read for my AS courses next year. Fun. But first I'm going to blog.
In a nutshell, NYC is beautiful/colourful/amazing/why-don't-I-live-there.
Hmmm what else... Oh, yes, Knight and his stupid girlfriend seem to be getting on well - it appears that they actually make each other laugh. Therefore I have concluded to just let them be and to no longer dislike them. But I still loathe him of course.
Right then I'd better get writing.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment