Monday 25 June 2012

The slippery slope

Well I am just a big fat hypocrite. Here I am informing you guys how to MTFO but I've slid down the slippery slope again and have resumed moping.
I'm feeling wretched again.
I've tried to distract myself with my work and with RF and even with planning good Fishing spots but it's all been to no avail. My exams are now over, RF is just bland...
OK, this may sound harsh, but let's listen to a genuine conversation we had today:
Him: So whatcha up to?
Me: Shopping with no money
Him: Unlucky
Me: What are you up to?
Him: Buying records.
Me: Where from?
Him: Online.

Genuinely. I mean, is this what I have to expect from the rest of the male population? Now that I cocked up my whatever with Knight, is this what I will have to put up with?
OK, so what brought on these blues? Perhaps it's the fact that Knight's new girlfriend (a.k.a. his ex) put up some pics of him. So that means they were together. There's a picture of him in a bedroom. The mind wanders.
This has to STOP. I just feel so....
There's no words. I feel like crap, and I'm starting to worry that my Fishing trips will only result in meeting more chavs/boring guys. I think Knight was one of a kind. And it went tits up.

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment