Thursday 31 May 2012

Sex & The City

As predicted, I am now in a elated mood, having taken the night off and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning watching both F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Sex & The City and I now feel happy and lalalalalalala again :)
Fuck Knight (not literally ofc since that would ruin my whole anger-vibe) I'll just be Carrie Bradshaw and wait for Mr Big.
Oh, I do love Sex and The City - I genuinely want to be Carrie: she's this amazingly independent writer who is gorgeous and can afford loads of designer clothes and has a beautiful brownstone appartment in New York.
Sigh. One day, one day...
It's all good:)
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid that I've mentally ripped up the Nunnery Agreement and starting this summer fishing shall commence. If it doesn't and I'm still a teenage spinster then I honestly do not mind in the slightest. After all, Bridget Jones is a spinster for the majority of the film and she's awesome - see? There's hope :')
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment