Tuesday 1 May 2012

The cure to evil bastards: Taylor Swift

I've come to the realisation that I am incapable of liking nice people. By this I mean people that text you back with loads of xxxxxs and compliment you with social plesantries.
Firstly there was Giraffe who was a moody bastard. Yet I found his arrogance somewhat attractive.
Then there's RF who has a notorious reputation according to my friend, and whom I am now quite good friends with.
Without forgetting Knight, of course, who hasn't texted/contacted me in agees. But heyho I'm staying mellow as a marshmallow.
My point is that all the "Nice Guys" like Prince (who doesn't smoke/drink/do drugs) are completely unattractive in my eyes - they lack the Bad Boy charisma us Good Girls go weak for.
And yet in all of the Taylor Swift songs that I have on REPEAT in my head (Stay Beautiful, Our Song and Sparks Fly to name a few) depict the guy as this perfect, good-looking, intelligent and completely clean guy. Is it just me or does this guy sound
A. Fictional?
B. Incredibly dull?

Don't get me wrong, though, I love Taylor Swift and my neighbours are naturally aware of this - sometimes (all the time) I think it's necessary to sing at the top of my voice...

Taylor Swift also has the capability to get me through tough days like today. Today we had indoor rounders in P.E. where you have to run across all these posts and get there before the ball does. The highest score you could get was 5.
I got a couple fives, but on my first one I fell on my face. No, you dodn't misread that; I couldn't slow down at the end and my knees buckled and a skidded across the floor. The hall went silent. Then the laughter started. Must admit I would've loved to have seen the state I looked :')
Also today my skirt had a mind of its own and was going far too short for my liking, This is problematic for me because the other day a teacher at the Convent said that my skirt had runched up at the side and it was "not a pretty sight". Rude.

Shit! It's 22:52 and I haven't started Geography yet *mini-heart attack*. Oh yeah, and I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to get to school early and do a drama rehearsal. Fun.

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment