Thursday 12 April 2012

Dress As A Slut Day = Problems solved!

As you can probably tell from recent blogs, I have recently turned insane but - no more! Today I had a lie-in and woke up at 9am (a lie-in compared to 7am) and din't start my work until half 3 :') Well, let's face it, I still haven't really started (unless you count sorting my fineliners into colour order alphabetically...)
Oh I have such happiness in my belly :') But this morning I realised the perfect anecdote to all of my work problems. You probably don't remember this remedy from months ago, so I'll repeat it: Dress As A Slut Day. That's what today has been, and it's so...uplifting. I urge you to try it; your day becomes so much better. And you gain karma points for being...daring?

I had such a strange dream last night (and yes, I'm going to tell you it):
I was at a cafeteria with John Cusack (if you don't know him, look the Sex God up on Google) and he was in a band and we were on a date. It was OK - he was a little boring. Then it was like Grease, and my friends came to our table. I went to get a cake because John Cusack was really boring. Only, when I came back the table and everyone around the table had turned into Knight (it was really freaky). JC asked if anything was wrong and I said 'no'. We walked out of the cafe and suddenly we were in Covent Garden. 
That's all I remember. Still, pretty freaky - right?

I've been thinking about the L word (love - duh) and I've realised I probably use it far too loosely. My sister, for instance, has been in a serious relationship for ages and her boyfriend and her still aren't at the "I love you" stage because it's such a big commitment. So, I'm going to stop saying "I love Knight" - afterall the guy hasn't tried to contact me in ages. That's the best thing about Yr 11 - you have your GCSE revision, then your GCSEs then BAM! Prom. So one really doesn't have time to think about boys. 

C'est la vie - Happy Dress As A Slut Day, everyone!
Grammar Gal xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment