Friday 23 March 2012

RockerFella should just go and disappear.

Looking back, I really have NO IDEA why I responded to RockerFella's text in the first place. He's becoming more and more insistent that we meet up now. And I don't want to see him.
I DON'T LIKE HIM - HE'S NOT A NICE FELLA. He's a user/racist pig and I loathe him and all he stands for. But he's damn nice to me. Or at least he was - now he's getting clingy and annoying that I am adamant that I shan't meet up with him.

Gawd, and he has a girlfriend as well. So, why does he want to meet up with me? Eurgh he's so slimy.
Remember - this is the same guy that asked me flat-out if I wanted to have sex with him, proceeded to call me frigid and then told me I was fit. *Shivers* - what have boys become?!

C'est la vie. I have a shit-load of work but I'll try to keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment