Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'll Go Wherever You Will Go (except America - that's way too far!) D:

OK, I may have told a teeny weeny lie; it wasn't 100% confirmed that Prince was going to America but I just assumed he was. And I was right. He got confirmation today.
And now I know - that I want to go out with him. It's sad but it's true - having the limited timespan on a relationship makes it far more exciting and 7 months is totally long enough.
But now what do I do, now I know I want to date him? And, rest assured, I do want to be his girlfriend - we've been through so much as teenagers and it would be wrong for him to go off for FOUR YEARS without us having a goodbye snog, right?!
I know he won't make the first move and his Ma told my Ma he'd say 'yes' if I asked him out (albeit this was before he got accepted to go to AMERICA where there will be trillions of leggy blondes who will find his accent adorable and his mannerisms cute *cries*)

I just need to think of how to ask him out...
A. Say it stright - "I've always thought you were fit and funny and since you're going to America for four years maybe it would be a good idea to try going on a date before it's too late..?"
B. Hint it: "So, my P.E. teacher was being completely rude today and told me I am very unfit and has urged me to get some exercise - remember that walk we did through Hayes ages ago, can you take me on that again? (I get lost easily!) "
C. Don't say anything and just let him leave. But I don't want to! I want to try us out first!

Which one?! I've posted on his wall congratulations but it will be beyond awk if he doesn't reply!

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

P.S. Today I had a History controlled assessment task thing and I basically have 2 more lessons to finish my 8-paragraph essay. I'm on paragraph 3 at the moment. Needless to say I cried my eyes out and all the people at the bus stop stared at me, the man in the shop asked me if I was OK twice and only when I got home did I realise that my eyeliner was smudged down my face.

P.P.S. Prince's shower is broken so he's meant to be using mine tomorrow. Maybe walking in on him wearing a towel would break the ice.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment