Monday 12 March 2012

Gut day my chums :')

I am rather aware that I haven't written in a while but I've been so dayum busy with work etc... And also, I'm just constantly daydreaming. 
Example: yesterday I went to the cinema and I walked into (as in there was a bump) a really cute guy. Then there was the awkward side shuffle around each other. Needless to say, I'm just totally out of it these days.
Mostly my mind has been occupied thinking about Durham. However, I won't lie, Prince has been on my mind quite a lot. Today I went to his house and he was there and he's beautiful and lovely.
BUT he's really shy, and I don't know what to say to him when all the fam is there. True, I do need to ask him out at some point but WHEN?!
I realised this absolute necessity to ask him out today when his Ma was talking about America and all the different states he might go to. Not going to lie I felt like crying.
However, there is a silver lining: he's not going until NEXT YEAR SEPTEMBER!!!! Woooooo :D :D
Having said this, I really really really really really really want to go to Prom with him (aware how American that sounds - but I think it would be the perfect place for us to connect) 
So I'm just praying that he's ask me, even though I know it's more likely that I will win £1000 on these scratch-cards I keep buying (needless to say I haven't won once).
Also, I think I may have a shopping problem. See, I'm a magazine addict. Literally. For Valentine's Day this year I hoped someone would buy me February Vogue. And I gave up collecting them...until today. It was just sitting there in its glossiness. Calling to me. Needless to say I'm now £4.10 poorer.

I'm really uncomfortable at the moment. Aware this is rather random but I'm literally itchy all over my legs and neck since I've just been on my trampoline with my little cousin, dressed as a slut. I can justify this: I believe that when a girl is having a Boy Dilemma the best thing she can do is stick on a low-cut top and wear the shortest shorts she owns. Hence why I look like a prostitute.
Little did I know there were all those little fly things that bite you. Stupid little buggers. GAAAAAAAAAAA 

Now, I'm a little worried. See, I believe that when one area (or more) of your life goes really well another part falls to shit - but other than my non-existent love life I think everything is OK (at the moment).

For anyone out there who wants a Knight Update be prepared to be blown away *SARCASM*
He didn't reply to any of my messages. So I've moved on from him now. I no longer think about him - obviously I regret the bad timing of our whole relationship, but everything happens for a reason - I'm one of the few out there that still believes in fate, and we weren't meant to be!

I have to do some sort of work now..!
Grammar Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment