Tuesday 14 February 2012

Breath of fresh air...

Ahhhh... I feel so...relieved I think the word is, like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I wrote Knight a letter, including a URL to this site - so he can browse and see that I did truthfully fancy him up until a few weeks ago.
But now I feel rather happy - or, at least, I'm no longer mourning or feeling the urge to listen to Sad FM.
Instead, I've braided my hair, and watched Tiffany's. I must admit I'm feeling rather Zen today - Hooray!
I'm finally cured!!
Awesome shall hopefully be delighted.
So, this may well be the last post about Knight - yes, it's sad that's it's the end of an era, but it's probably time to move on :)
Tonight I have the Valentine's sleepover and I'm genuinely so excited - everyone going is a top babe.
Joy to the world! (Aware I just quoted a hymn...moving swiftly on...)

Enjoy your Valentine's Days,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment