Sunday 29 January 2012

Let's try again tomorrow...

OK, the New Me hasn't gotten off to a very good start.
Firstly, this is because I have already eaten bacon after 3 hours of being a vegetarian (I forgot that bacon is in a BLT...).
Secondly, I haven't had time to Feng Shui my desk today because I've been busy - juggling work with going t'pub with the fam (hence, where I had the monstrous BLT).
As well as this, I've been unable to be the cool and collected girl that I described in my New New Years Resolutions - I implied there that I would put thoughts of Knight the Knob out of my head and find a nice, sensible boy. However, alas, over the course of one day I have already texted him thrice and Facebooked him once. What's a girl to do when her mother insists on her texting a boy?!
So, all in all, it's not looking great.
But I shall persevere!
Grammar Gal never quits ;) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment