Monday 9 January 2012

New Plan Of Action

Let's not beat about the bush here (no, that is not a euphemism - naughty..!) there are only 2 ways I can deal with the Knight Complex Dilemna:
1. Accept our friendship and wallow in self pity, consuming my body weight in a mixture of Curly Wurlys and Mars Bars.
2. Ask him out and just live with the consequences.

And, this time, I choose option 2. Timing, however, is everything. Now, one cannot just drop bombshells like this on people's lives so here is my New Plan to Get the Man:
Firstly, I must declare my love in a drunken text message and/or phone call (aware this is a potential disaster since it will be Friday 13th after all...).
However, as well as this traditional way of picking up a guy we shall add a Grammar Gal touch, which is thus. For his 16th birthday I bought him a guitar pick with his name on (it is absolutely awesome) and I ever gave it to him. I told him I would mail it to him. What he doesn't know, however, is that I am lazy and cannot be asked to sort out the posting etc etc... So instead I'm wondering if I should recruit Awesome to come with me and go on a road trip (via public transport) in order to leave the present on his doorstep, ring the door bell and walk away at a quick pace. This will obviously result in him sprinting down the road to see us, taking me in his arms and... well let's just say we would no longer be in the Friend Zone...
So, the plan is faultless, see? The only possible hitch is whether I should wrap the plectrum up in Busted wrapping paper (Knight LOVES Busted...) Maybs that's a little OTT though...
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment