Monday 5 December 2011

Screw "girl power" - every girl needs a Knight in Shiny Abercrombie

Do not judge me! Those intelligent people amongst you will have realised that this blog update comes a day (a matter of hours, in fact) after the last entry titled "pig". It is true that Knight's actions were flawed and that he should have just come, but then again he did text me how very sorry he was and enquired into how my day was. Right now I just need a good circle of friends - but today I definitely do fancy the pants off X. Yes, he has flawed characteristics, but so did John Proctor in the Crucible and his actor was so fitt that I defy anyone not to fancy the pants off him, too! 
So, basically, I want to appologise to those girls who think women can stand on their own two feet and don't need a man in their lives. I'm sorry because I totally disagree with you: in the words of The Blues Bros "Everybody needs somebody to love" and this is the boy that I love. He is cute and has a New Zealand accent (meaning the parallels between him and Heath Ledger in 10 Things I hate About You are even more distinct) and he holds open doors for me and pays for lunch. Screw feminism! He is a dreamboat.
However, I maintain that I won't agree to meet up with him for two vital reasons
a. He may stand me up again (this would be the second time - although, I'll admit, being stood up whilst getting dressed isn't nearly half as bad as turning up to Leicester Square and waiting...and waiting...)
b. I need to decide for definite what is going on between us, as "Awesome" says.
Speaking of "Awesome" - today she pointed and me and said "I told you so!!" and laughed. I dont' really understand how I deserved the utter mortification of being stood up, but that's girls for you - we are complex beings.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment