Friday 9 December 2011

Today has been a bad day

It's been one of those days where it starts off fine but deteriorates into shit. 
Firstly, I would like to point out that Knight the Knobhead has not replied to my texts and that he is now a Class A Supertwat. 
Secondly, I have received a draft of my report today. I was initially pleased because I have 5A*s which means that, if I get this in the exam, I could apply to Oxford. Then I saw my English mark (A/B) and my hopes fell down to the pit of my stomach. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but when I told my Ma it seemed I didn't have a choice. She went on for 10 minutes about how my grammar school won't let me study English if I get a B, how I'll have to change A level choices, how I won't be able to go to Uni to study English and how I can't even apply to other schools because it's too late now!
Bloody cheek!! I am constantly revising - as in CONSTANTLY. If you could see my wall full of Geography case study post-its then you would understand.. And it never pays off - I am a straight A/B student, not a straight A* student like some of my friends, and my sister.
I just feel like absolute crap. If I cry my parents will pity me, if I shrug it off then I will want to cry. There is no win situation here.

An ammendment has to be made to promises I have made in previous blogs: I have claimed I will ring Knight on New Year's Eve Eve where I'm having a house gathering, but now I would not  ring that Knobhead if he was the last boy alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment