Thursday 22 December 2011

This is a FOOL-PROOF plan...Or maybe not...

OK, plan of action: Today I shan't wallow in a hole about how Knight and I have deteriorated into nothing, nor shall I watch Gossip Girl in order to convince myself that I could be as cool as them (let's face it, that's not going to happen anytime soon).
Today it is time for The New Me. She will be uber-cool, will walk into a room and everyone will think "Wow, she's uber-cool", she will go fishing for boys as a hobby and shall flip her hair (annoyingly) when talking to members of the opposite sex...
This New Me seems to require a lot of effort...maybe I should start tomorrow...
NO! I shall start today, and the New Me shall start by getting dressed into something hip and cool ( or just not tramp-esque - not that my baggy trackie bottoms are tragic or anything...)
Right, we now have a plan - a plan to get a man.
Keep you posted and will let you know when this all fails (hint: that will be pretty soon - I'm talking a matter of hours probably)
Grammar Gal

************************
Well, I see no point in starting a new blog post for this information I am about to divulge: Basically, whilst singing a bit of Whitney Houston & McFly in the shower, I randomly remembered Y (this boy who asked me out a few weeks/months ago and I said no, but we could go out as friends and said that I'd meet up with him 'nect next next next week' - hence we both would forget...) and thought about maybe going to that cinema meet-up we agreed to go on. I talked to my friend Awesome, and she thought that I was stringing him along (too!) and that if we went to the cinema we should go in a group. However, that would be beyond awkward because he's super-intelligent and likes computers and stuff, and...well, actually my friends are super-intelligent too so they would get along...but it just seems WEIRD going on a group date - I've only ever gone of meetings with boys one-to-one. It's probably because I was SCARRED in year 7 when I met up with my "boyfriend" Beaver's friends who thought my chin was abnormally strange and my nose was too big. This was coming from a load of ugly, short, midgets who shall never get girlfriends because they are evil, evil, evil little minions. Not that their comment bothered me at all...
Well, since then I hate meeting up in groups and only ever meet one-to-one - hence Y would think we were going on a date...This is problematic...See the real issue here is that I have nowhere to go fishing, hence the New Me shall never be born! In Gossip Girl they just go to a cafe, sit and read a book and then some rich guy shall buy them a coffee, and then BAM they are going out. Seems like a good idea now I think about it - there are tonnes of cafes where I live. Problem is, the only boys in England at my age who live near me "all talk lyk dis and dey wear dey're trousers so far down dey're legs dat you can see dey're boxers yeh yeh brup brup" - it's totally understandable if you didn't understand what I just wrote (Basically, the boys are all chavs here, so the chance of meeting a nice, charming gentleman are slim-to-none)...
We shall have to rely on fate - who am I kidding, I'll be waiting at the cafe!
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment