Tuesday 27 December 2011

Now then, please don't get mad

I've cancelled my date with Knight. BUT I have good reason: it is Awesome's birthday on the 29th, hence I cannot go on a date with Knight - so this is legitimate, OK? This is not an excuse for me to freak out! I will meet up with him at some point in the New Year, I'm just very busy at the moment...studying?
It is true: I have a hell of a lot of English to do (remember, I got a B on my report, hence I need to bring that up to an A or else I won't be able to do it at A level and my life shall be over..) and I'm just busy in general! I'm writing a book at the moment which is taking up a lot of time (it's all about Knight, Prince, Duke and other characters I haven't mentioned)

I hope you all had a great holiday. Dammit - I forgot to go to church! You always remember these things when it's too late... C'est la vie!

Although, I have to say that watching Miracle On 34th Street was way more fun than going to church, where the vicar hates me and is always taking the mickey. Last year he came up to me and gave me a line of insults, including:
- "You look as pale as the graveyard outside" Ha bloody Ha.
- "You're so thin I almost didn't see you!" At this point he felt it was necessary to put his hands on my waist - not in a pervy way, mind you - just in a GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT way

And people just don'y understand why I loathe him because, after all, he is religious and all that. But he is evil. I wouldn't go as far as saying he was devilish because that would just be ironic and rather Crucible-esque...

Well, I'd better get going. I say this but we all know that an hour from now I shall remain in this very spot, snuggled up in my new babygrow...

Keep you posted if anything happens,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment