Sunday 27 November 2011

When your [boy] best friend is snog-worthy

Yes, I'm talking about Knight thankyou very much! Last night he FINALLY texted me back...not going to lie I think I teleopathically made him text me...
Today's just been one of them days - two of my best mates have told me that I'm stringing along Knight by meeting up with him on romantic dates. Part of me knows that they are right, but the other part of me is so selfish and just wants to keep him in my life. You see, I love him. It's as simple as that. I speak to him every day for at least 2 hours and I love him: his cute grey jean jacket, his smile, his curly hair, his failed badassness... And I'm not 100% if I'm IN love with him (some days like today I fancy the pants off him, but other days I just see him as a best friend) but I know I couldn't deal without him in my life. 
I guess it's hard for me to hear my friends tell me to ditch him because he has been my best friend for two years, in a time where I had isolated myself at school he was always there for me, texting me support and stuff...
Thinking about it, I think I've been in love with him for quite some time now. But I get so nervous about seeing him! I literally try on everything in my cupboard and then, once I've found an OK outfit, I will inevitibly spill something down it. Because I'm an idiot.
Then again, I don't want to string him along. He should have his freedom, but I am worried that he'll just get over me and brush away our 2-year friendship. 
Gaaaa. See, this is the sort of life lesson that our grammar school should teach us about. I can safely say that I will never have to solve a quadratic equation after my GCSEs are over, whereas solving boys and men will always be an unsolved mystery to all us grammar gals out there.
Keep you posted
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment