Friday 25 November 2011

I ain't no housewife

I'm done. I am done with checking my phone every 2 minutes and reloading my facebook wall. I'm done with checking Knight's Facebook and finding pictures of him with an array of girls. I'm done with not understanding what goes on in that head of his. I want to go out with him, and two weeks ago he felt the same way, but something has definitely changed.
I feel like his bloody housewife, refusing other people, waiting on his beck and call for a text from him. It's gotten to the dire stage where I have put 141 in front of his number, called him and then hung up just to check his phone works. We all do that...right?? 
What I need right now is...God I don't know what I need. I need to clear my head. My exams are over which is great but I've just been given a bombshell: my first real crush (this boy, Prince) is basically going to move to America - there's a possibility he's going to get a football scholarship. I don't know why this upsets me. I guess I've always wanted to get close to him but I've never known how to start. 
So what I need is...my friends I think. I need to go shopping as planned with my friends tomorrow. And I need a party - my friend Awesome agreed to help me if we follow through. I need an excuse to drunk call Knight and tell him that I love him and that I always have an always will. OK I'm dramatic, but you get the jist...
So maybe I'm not done with him, but I'm done with moping around after him.
From now on I've got a plan: a plan to grab the man.
Keep you posted
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment