Sunday 20 November 2011

Just a tad obsessed...

OK...I need to talk to Knight. It's gotten to the point where I'm over-analysing that kiss and the comments below. It seems like he had sex with her, and then brushed her off. This doesn't sound like him at all. But people change. I need him to just TELL me goddammit, not that I'm entitled to know, HE.HASNT.DONE.ANYTHING.WRONG, as my friend "Awesome" constantly reminds me. God, this is bugging me.
Well, either way it's bad: he either had sex with her and brushed her of, or he wanted to have sex with her and failed. Brush it off!!!!
Today, Afro said Good morning to me - highlight of my life  at the moment :')
Well Knight and I need to talk - but I still fancy the pants off him...This is what I would call a dilemna...
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal


No point starting a new post for the information I am about to divulge: Yes, Knight kissed her but he was "peer pressured" into doing it and people are "exaggerating" what they did. Well, not gonna lie, I feel comforted. I also feel pretty meh - it's like I don't care anymore, let's move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment