Monday 16 February 2015

Overthinking: A Curse

In Sleeping Beauty, the evil witch cast a curse on the baby Aurora to put her into a deep sleep for 100 years. Anyone who has watched the film will agree that this is a really mean curse, and we all root for this girl to be freed from her deep sleep.

If modern life was a fairytale, then I'd say that most girls have been cursed with the awful trait of overthinking. Or maybe it's just me. The moment I get really, truly happy about someone, I start overanalysing everything; do they really like me? Where is this going? When will we get married? Etc...

I think it's time that we all just took a deep breath, stepped back and realised that letting your boundaries come down is a good thing - it brings happiness! We have to stop being so scared of everything all the time and overanalysing every little thing. Only then can we truly be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment