Sunday 29 December 2013

New Years Resolutions!

This year I'm not even gonna go with the 'eat healthier' resolution. We all know this involves an emotional goodbye for Ben and Jerry and tears at having to replace Maryland cookies with melons. So instead of doing resolutions I can't keep to, I'm gonna be realistic this year:
1. EAT MORE. I'm gonna put this as a resolution so when I do it I can say it was my plan all along...! And, hey, maybe I will eat the odd banana. Or maybe not...
2. Be more confident. This is part of Operation: Become Girlfriend Goddess. I'm not used to being a guy's girlfriend and I'm acting all wrong! I'm all shy and silly and self-conscious and jealous of humbug's beautiful girl friends. Enough is enough! There must be a reason he is dating me, despite my neuroticness and geekiness. I just have to remember this and stop being such a silly milly.
3. Stop playing the victim. All of my boo-hooing about previous twazzocks and claiming they fucked me up is hindering my relationship. So from now on: stop thinking about past knobheads and focus on my splendid boyfriend.
4. Exercise more. This may involve running to the fridge. It still counts!

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment