Saturday 16 March 2013

Meet Janice

Last night I was a Sober Cobra but perhaps verging on being a Tipsy Gypsy and yet I was still really weird.
I am just a naturally weird person and one of the things that I loved about Knight was that he was also a weird person and that he liked me FOR my weirdness instead of IN SPITE OF my weirdness.
Curly Haired Guy likes me IN SPITE OF my weirdness.
I can just tell by how he reacts when I do weird things like...
1. Pretend to be playing Call of Duty when the TV's not even on
2. Tell him about my phobia of meerkats
3. Make weird jokes
4. Listen to Magic FM

One of his friends even said I am the "weirdest person" he has "ever met".
But it's not in a good way.
My mum has always told me that I'm a bit quirky, which I took to be a good thing, because I like people that are quirky (like Zooey Deschanel) but last night the boys made me feel like I've crossed the line from quirky into weird.
In short, I felt like Janice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (only minus the annoying laugh and the catchphrase)
Everytime I said something weird after CHG left I could tell that I was annoying.
And there was nothing I could do about it, that's just what I'm like!
And I met a boy who is the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD and I HATE him. I know this sounds extreme but listen to what he did...
He was slut-shaming (calling girls sluts) and I told him not to do that because it's wrong
Then he was saying that if you call a slut then it's like saying he's a legend
Then I told him to shut up because I'm a feminist
Then they were all shocked and this Scumbag said "Really? And there I was thinking all feminists were fat"
EURGH. He is so annoying -.-

By the bye, I wasn't going to go to the party last night, but then loads of my friends met up without me to go to the theatre so I just thought "Fuck it" and I went :-)
CHG is....Arghh I don't know what's happening with him. Naturally we kissed again, but I felt obliged to, I didn't particularly want to. It's just kind of expected of us now..?
I don't know!
ALSO I heard something truly heartbreaking. According to the Private School Boys, Knight (who used to go to their school) is marrying Sutcliffe.
MARRIAGE.
gigIFHEGJHHBVFJODEHCSJhifihdihfierhug
I just feel so blue. Because I always thought that somewhere down the line I'd meet him again and we'd start talking and BAM! I'd fix what I cocked up.
But, alas, no....

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment