Saturday 2 March 2013

I wish I didn't have willpower

CURLY HAIRED GUY IS AMAZING
He is
A. Cute
B. Cute
C. Cute

HE'S SO CUTE
He is sweet and said he'd hold my hair if I needed him to because he "cares a lot about" me
And he kissed my forehead
And he understood my commitment issues
And I'm physically attracted to him
And his spelling has improved after I started correcting him!

He's perfect
BUT
My friend was like "you can't get with him yet" and I told him, he was gutted, but he understood

Ahh he's super-cute
I am currently eating Ben & Jerry's, the 2 men who have stuck by me through thick and thin
But Curly Haired Guy is so cute! He told his taxi to wait 10mins because he needed to talk to me!
But I couldn't kiss him - it isn't right yet
But I wanted to. Badly.
He is Yum on Toast.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

P.S. I'm drunk as a skunk right now

No comments:

Post a Comment