Friday 1 February 2013

Out of The Slump

A couple of days ago I had a Ferris Bueller's Day Off inspired trip to London - the most beautiful and amazing city in the world.
Highlights were chatting to the gorgeous 20-yr-old French/Italian (the accent was hard to tell which) waiter, being winked at by a cyclist, and being chatted up by a random dude with curly hair.
I felt on it like a car bonnet! See, chums? Being a Singleton is actually awesome.

I'm now completely out of The Slump (a.k.a. the depressed feeling I was going through where I wanted to throw my shoe at cute couples). I won't lie, I had a minor relapse on my Day Off when I saw the park Knight used to take me to. It was quite a sad moment because the park is beautiful and we used to have fun there. But the Knight Chapter is well and truly closed. The Knight I loved no longer exists and a stupid Knobhead replaces.
But enough about that tosser.
McFly and Busted have helped me get out of The Slump and I urge any of you fellow Singletons out there to stay cheery even though the dreaded Doomsday (a.k.a. Valentine's Day) is around the corner, where Cute Couples aim to make us feel as useless as an unsticky post-it.

Well now I'm out of The Slump I'm off to a party tonight where there shall be some guys I "met" the other day. I say "met" because I have nooooo recollection of meeting any of them. My memory is being in a room and drinking a LOT and then being sick in the toilet and then going home.
Apparently, that's not what happened. I sat on my friend's lap, flirted outrageously, was slapped by a boy when I started falling asleep and then slapped him back!!!
Cringe!!!!
So the aim is to remember ALL of tonight, not drink too much. And who knows, maybe I'll find my Prince Charming.
(or maybe/probably not...!)
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment