Hey, there's a reason I haven't blogged in so long.
I was checking that Z hadn't found my blog via twitter and I've figured that if he has then he will have gone on it once and will never look at it again.
Right, so today I'm going to do a list of Weird Things I've Done Lately:
1. Today I was hysterically laughing at a boy whose name is Owen and laughing because his name is not spelt like Eoghan Quigg's
2. Then I started crying (with laughter) at the memory of Eoghan Quigg and the fact he had a self-titled album that no-one bought
3. I bought a pain-au-chocolat and spilt it down my white dress
4. I talked to The Cutie to ask him where Bazz was, even though I knew exactly where she was (cringe)
5. I wore an impossibly short skirt which rode to indecent lengths (so indecent, in fact, that my cardigan was longer than it)
6. Awkwardly ignoring Z at the bus stop even though we sometimes speak on Facebook/text
7. Practising my "sexy" winking skills on new friends in sixth form.
8. Laughing hysterically at things that aren't even that funny (I blame lack of Red Bull).
9. Making up a story about my phone, who is a spinster and will soon need to go to a Phone Care Home
OK, I think that covers all of my activities over the past...couple of days.
Keep you posted,