Thursday 18 October 2012

Shopping Spree

Today I went shopping "for a new bag" which, as most girls can verify, also needs a hat to go with it (and, preferably, gloves too!). Then I bought a G-string (voluntarily :O) but it is stuffed in my drawer and shall never see the light of day - it looks ridiculously uncomfortable.
So what was the reason for this shopping spree?
In truth, I don't really know. But it could be because
A. Adam from the cruise cancelled our Tiger Tiger Haloween Date where we were going to go there and I was going to dress up as a devil and it was going to be amazing.
B. I have a teeny weeny crush on a boy who is so far out of my league that he makes Z look like Homer Simpson.
C. I now have no plans for Haloween - which is my favourite holiday!
D. I have so much work to do that it depresses me, yet I cannot be asked to do it.

Think that sums it up...
Today I had 2 free periods but I spent one of them sleeping and the other talking with Bazz about the boy I have the teeniest tiniest crush on. We have decided to call him Gent because he apparently has a "classic" look about him, though I didn't really think he was that great looking until today.
E-v-e-r-y female in the history of the world is after Gent, which is why I know that if I attempted to go after it, I would be unsuccessful and I would cock it up...!
Today, for instance, I unintentionally told him I didn't like his tie.
Why would I do that?!
It was a perfectly nice tie.
Oh I am such a Numpty.

Then at the bus stop I saw The Cutie and we were alone and I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. It was my Golden Opportunity and I wasted it...
Then I saw Afro at the bus stop and talked to him and it wasn't awkward at all - oh, if only my year 11 self could see me now :')
Then I saw a boy I used to talk to on my bus and we talked for a while which was nice.
So, all in all, a good day (minus the thong that I'm scared of)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment