Tuesday 2 October 2012

Good news!

Today I have woken up and realised that life is not a bitch and that this whole Knight drama is pretty irrelevant if we look at The Big Picture.
Yes, he was perfect but that was a year ago. Now he is a douchebag and we just have to wish him luck in his endeavours and we can now move on from this boy and close that chapter.
What has brought on this surge of empowerment I hear you ask?
To be honest, I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it's just the knowledge that there will be trillions of other boys that I will fancy and trillions of other situations that I will cock-up. This was just one of many.
Or maybe it is the realisation that I have amazing friends - a fact I was reminded of yesterday when I met up with some of them and ran around Soho.
And so whilst I have no Prince or Knight for me right now, I have awesome friends so I don't need a guy to rescue me from my tower of post-its.
And on that happy note I bid you a cheerful adieu,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment