Saturday 15 September 2012

Well...that's over

Last night I vaguely remember kissing Prince for a millisecond and so I was quite excited about seeing him today to see if he acted any differently around me.
Yes, reader, he did act differently towards me: he acted like an arse.
When I addressed him loudly and clearly he turned in the opposite direction and refused to answer and refused to make eye contact.
A. Did he just feel awkward?
B. Is he just a massive knob?
C. Am I the knob for kissing him in the first place?

C is definitely looking more probable.
Oh God, in the space of 24 hours I have successfully
1. Grovelled to Knight about the state of our friendship
2. Met 3 random dudes (one of whom was at Prince's house today when we popped by for his BBQ)
3. Kissed Prince (something I had once dreamt of when I was, say, 12/13 but now I rather regret it)
4. Been ignored by Prince, which is just not pleasant at all. He genuinely seemed to hate me.

Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal 


No comments:

Post a Comment